Progressive Party of Canada - PPC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Progressive Party of Canada's Forums.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi there guys! A brief history about me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darth Chulo

Hi there guys! A brief history about me Empty
PostSubject: Hi there guys! A brief history about me   Hi there guys! A brief history about me EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:42 am

Hi there!

I just wanted to drop in and say hello, especially since that I'd like to run for the party presidency or vice. Let me tell you a bit about me. I was born in Winnipeg but raised in Toronto and about 8 years ago I moved down to Argentina where I am actually in a political role right now (member of congress) thus giving me experience in politics, although it's only been 2 years.

My aim is to get a majority of our members into congress so that we can be "felt" in the Canadian law making, with a strong market and trade focus thus making for a strong Canada. It is in my belief that, although we do have to fight the wars that are raging across the globe, we first need to have a very strong economy in order to fully supply our forces scattered across the globe. Without the gold, we cannot do anything useful and we will become weak.

Although I'm kind of new at this game, I've done a bit of researching and I've noticed that there's been some splurging happening and we ought to put an end to that. But in order to make that happen, we need to have our presence felt.

This is but a bit of what I'd like to happen. If any of you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me in game (Darth Chulo).

Your most humble servant,

Darth Chulo
Back to top Go down

Hi there guys! A brief history about me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Progressive Party of Canada - PPC :: Progressive Party of Canada :: PPC Talk-
Jump to: